Soma Care’s Renewable Therapeutic Heat Pack for Back Pain is a must-have for any home. It provides a safe, natural way to loosen and relax those hard-working back muscles. Heat therapy is also extremely effective for back injuries and chronic back pain such as arthritis. Place this generously-sized pack anywhere on your torso to receive the muscle-softening, stiffness melting benefits of heat.
Here are some tips for using your Soma Care heat pack:
- Apply your heat back to muscles for at least 15 minutes prior to exercise to maintain limber muscles and tendons.
- Use your heat pack where you experience pain for up to 20 minutes.
- For swollen areas, apply cold first, then heat.
- Avoid using on areas where the skin is broken or you have an open wound or stitches.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure you get the most out of your heat therapy pack.
- To activate heat therapy, find the metal disk inside the pack and flex it back and forth. The pack will reach a temperature of 130?F/53?C and stay hot for up to 1 hour.
- To reset the pack after use, wrap it in a cloth towel and place in a container of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.