Wrap your tension-filled neck and shoulders in comforting warmth with our Soma Care Renewable Therapeutic Heat Pack for Neck and Shoulders hot therapy pack. Whether youâ€™ve spent too much time at a desk or experience chronic pain because of an old injury, youâ€™ll love how quickly our heat therapy breaks down the stress you hold in your body. Using the penetrating heat of our hot packs on knotted, aching neck and shoulder muscles will give you soothing release from tightness. Ease your way out of chronic neck and shoulder pain with this naturally relaxing solution.
Here are some tips for using your Soma Care heat pack:
- Apply your heat back to muscles for 15-20 minutes prior to physical exertion to maintain limber muscles and tendons.
- Use your heat pack where you experience pain for up to 20 minutes.
- For swollen areas, apply cold first, then heat.
- Avoid using on areas where the skin is broken or you have an open wound or stitches.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure you get the most out of your heat therapy pack.
- To activate heat therapy, find the metal disk inside the pack and flex it back and forth. The pack will reach a temperature of 130?F/53?C and stay hot for up to 1 hour.
- To reset the pack after use, wrap it in a cloth towel and place in a container of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.