For those who love to push the limits in every workout, this is the heat pack for you. Start by using heat before you workout to optimize your performance. Heat stimulates the blood flow, energizing your muscles with fresh oxygen and nutrients. Heat is great for post-workouts, too. Whether your form was a bit off or you triggered a back spasm with the last lift, having a Soma Care Renewable Therapeutic Sport Heat Pack on hand is a must to treat those sore, unhappy muscles. Our Soma Sport Heat Pack is created to form to your body so you can wrap it around your quad, an ankle, or back. Itâ€™s also portable so you can take it with you to the gym or have it nearby after a good run on the beach.
Here are some tips for using your Soma Care heat pack:
- Apply your heat back to muscles for 15-20 minutes prior to exercise to maintain limber muscles and tendons.
- Use your heat pack where you experience pain for up to 20 minutes.
- For swollen areas, apply cold first, then heat.
- Avoid using on areas where the skin is broken or you have an open wound or stiches.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure you get the most out of your heat therapy pack.
- To activate heat therapy, find the metal disk inside the pack and flex it back and forth. The pack will reach a temperature of 130â°F/53â°C and stay hot for up to 1 hour.
- To reset the pack after use, wrap it in a cloth towel and place in a container of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.