Do you have chronic pain?
Do you need to increase flexibility in tendons and ligaments?
Do you need to improve workout performance?
Heat Therapy with
Click activation Technology
Heat treatment can be used to stimulate circulation and to relieve muscle spasm. Heat can be used to treat chronic arthritis and promote healing. The use of heat treatment can help to soothe stiff joints and relax strained and tired muscles. Heat can stimulate your bodyâ€™s own healing force by dilating the blood vessels, stimulating blood circulation.
- Opens up blood vessels to increase blood flow and supply more nutrients and oxygen to joints and muscles
- Effective for both chronic and acute pain
- Improves workout performance
- Promotes faster healing
- Increases flexibility in tendons and ligaments
- Decreases muscle spasms to boost range of motion
Deep heat Therapy
just a click away!
Soma Care pack to activate.
130Â°F/53Â°C and stay hot for up to 1 hour.
towel and place in boiling water for approximately 15-20 minutes, allow to cool. If crystals still remain, repeat process.
heat Therapy Products
COLD Therapy with
Cryotherapy Bead Technology
The use of cold treatment can help in reducing inflammation and swelling as well as numbing soreness caused by physical activity. Cold therapy is beneficial for joint pain and arthritis flare-ups. It recommend to use cold treatment after an acute injury, such as an ankle sprain, or after activities that aggravate a chronic injury.
- Reduces blood flow to injuries in order to reduce swelling and pain
- Minimizes bruising and swelling
- Perfect for post-workout relief
- Effective for sprains, strains, bruises, and bumps
- Soothes muscle spasms
- Slows circulation to reduce inflammation
to your body
again and again
joint and muscle relief